TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Contract: The client’s written approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and Creative Cartoons).
NB. Approval for the work to commence and payment for the artwork indicates that the client accepts the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
2. Intellectual Copyright: Creative Cartoons holds intellectual copyright of any material, including original images created for the client until full payment has been made. At this time we will transfer this intellectual copyright to the client.
3. Clients Responsibilities with Regard to Copyright: The client is responsible for ensuring that artworks and images of artworks does not infringe or transfer any copyright to a third party without the express permission in writing from Creative Cartoons.
4. Original Artwork: Creative Cartoons will retain original artwork unless otherwise agreed with the client.
4. Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work and therefore not eligible for any refunds.
5. Quotations: The price quoted to the client is for the work specifically agreed on the quotation only. Should the client decide that changes are required after work on the illustration has commenced there maybe a surcharge.
6. Payment – 50% of the total cost of the project is required before work can start. Clients should only pay this amount if they agree to our Terms and Conditions. Payment of this amount will be taken as agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
7. Errors and omissions excepted.